Friday, June 5, 2009

Project 1 complete and Upcoming Projects

I finally finished my dress! It really should not have taken me as long as it did but I have had a lot on my plate lately. I know it seems I should be simply sitting on the couch eating cereal and watching cartoons... not that I haven't been doing that part of the time, however, I have been organizing, cleaning, and running around to get ready for the summer. My major accomplishments have been arranging my room, so it feels like someone actually lives there, and writing lesson plans for the summer.

Anyway, what you have all been waiting for:


Upcoming projects: last weekend there was a Hillsborough County Public Library book sale. Since I got there in with only one hour left in the sale they were basically giving the books away; I got a bag of craft and theatre books for only $1. I am going through the books this weekend and I will post the projects I am interested in. We will see what I accomplish by the end of the summer!

Kosmo out!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Kosmo,
You inspire me...

that is all.

mullen

a said...

wow! hot!

i see a new career in these pics. what? no ... not costuming... modeling.

just cant tell if your eyes are smiling.

Allie said...

Yay you finished it! I like it!