Friday, January 7, 2011

An Attack Plan for the New Year

It has been quite some time since I have posted and I have so much to catch you all up on! One of my resolutions this year is to make sure that I post at least once a week, so please check back often. I have many projects up in the air at the moment and many I have completed, each will get their own post (I don't want to overwhelm anyone with just one GIANT post).

This post will simply be a welcome back to blogging and a welcome to the new year. I thought I would share my resolutions with all of you (the more people who I tell the more likely I am to keep them- puts the pressure on).

2011 New Year Resolutions:
(1) Blog at least once a week
(2) Make more of an effort with how I present myself; wear makeup, contacts, and complimenting clothes more often
(3) Do more things that make me happy, and only because it makes me happy; crafting, adventuring, etc
(4) Learn that it is ok to be selfish; go for what I want and take more me time

We will see how I do!
I hope everyone had a safe and joyous holiday! Let's attack this new year together!!

Kosmo out

No comments: