Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wedding Invites!



I got another freelance wedding invite gig!! A friend of mine, Caitlin Smith, is getting married on August 5th and a few months ago I got hired by her to do her wedding invitations. Her wedding inspirations were Monet's Water Lilies, a quote from the Turtle and the Pheonix, and birds for their cake topper.

I played around with stamps and water colors and came up with these three samples:



I am in the process of creating the final invites; I already have 5 completely done, 25 just need writing, and 30 need to be started. I think I should have them done by the beginning of next week. I won't post the final image until they are sent out (to not ruin the surprise for the guests).

All the of the stamps are embossed (and feel really frickin cool, if I do say so myself), each invite is completely hand made and cut from watercolor tablet paper.

I hope you enjoy,
Kosmo

No comments: