Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Megan Kosmoski, Professional Theater Director

Last week I made my Off-Off Broadway debut with Noel Coward's Fallen Angels at the Producer's Club in Midtown Manhattan. It went so well! Thank you, everyone who could come out and see it! Actually we were asked to come back for their Festival Favorites of the season. Due to a conflict we can only perform one of the nights, so if you missed it we will have another performance Weds November 18th! Also we have been asked to perform again in December, however, I haven't had a chance to discuss it with my cast so who knows. Tickets are up on TheaterVision's website here.

My last week has been networking central. I feel like mostly all I do is exchange business cards, send out resumes, and go out for drinks. Last Friday I spent my morning with Clubbed Thumb Theater Company sending out mailers. I think I am loosely considered an intern for them now. For the past month I have been sending out resumes and letters of interest for spring and summer jobs/internships/productions and the due dates are all finally approaching, which means I should hopefully be contacted soon.

Speaking of being a professional please check out my professional website all about me being a director: http://megankosmo.webs.com/

~Kosmo out

No comments: