Monday, May 25, 2009

This Summer

Hello all,

I graduated with a BA concentrating in drama, just a mere two weeks ago. Over the past five months I have been making contacts in various theatres and have decided to move to NYC. In order to afford the grand move to New York I have moved to my parents house for the summer. I got a very exciting job working for the Florida Aquarium. However, I am afraid that I will not be creatively stimulated SOOOO I have a slew of projects that I would like to complete before this summer is over.

I will be reading new plays every week and writing reviews and ideas I had while reading. I am in the middle of making a tunic style dress and am open to sewing more. I am scrapbooking a bit of my past four years at college. I would also like to make a t-shirt as well as a scrap fabric quilt. Lastly, I am looking to apply to a fellowship with the Goethe Institute, however, I need to be conversational in German; therefore this summer I will be starting to learn German.

During the summer I will add on more and more projects always reporting back to this blog! For each project I will describe it, say where I got the idea, how I am going about it, and finally will take pictures to document the process and the outcome.

I am excited for this summer to begin!

-Kosmo. Over and out.

No comments: